TOELATINGS 2021 / ADMISSIONS 2021
Volledige aansoeke moet ingehandig word by die skoolkantoor - geen eposse sal aanvaar word nie.
Please take note of the following important information regarding admissions for 2021 :
• The admissions period starts on Monday 17 Februarie and ends on Tuesday, 17 March 2020.
• Admissions doesn’t work on a “first come first serve” basis.
• Application forms are available on the schools official website, as well as the admissions office.
• Graad RR 2020 ouers moet skriftelik aansoek doen vir graad R vir 2021.
• Graad R 2020 ouers van Laerskool Swartland, hoef nie vir graad 1 vir 2021 aansoek te doen nie. U kinders is reeds deel van LSS.
• Graad 1 – 6 leerders wat beplan om in 2021 in LSS aan te bly hoef nie weer aansoek te doen nie.
• Graad 7 ouers moet so spoedig moontlik by die hoërskole van hul keuse aansoek doen.
Nuwe aansoeke tot LSS moet die volgende in gedagte hou : New applications to our school must keep the following in mind :
o Parents must apply online on the following website. Click here
o Please keep in mind that you need to apply to at least 3 schools.
o A hard copy of the online application as well as a complete application form of the school (available from the admissions office and the school’s website) must be submitted to the school with all supporting documentation included. This must be done within 14 days of your online application.
o No email applications [in the place of the hard copy being handed in at school] will be accepted.
o The fact that your application was received does not mean that your child has been accepted. The school will follow due process and inform parents in writing on the outcome of their application within the prescribed time frame.
o Please keep in mind that Swartland Primary is a schoolfee-paying public school.
o No incomplete applications will be accepted.
U is welkom om die skool te kontak indien u enige navrae rakende toelatings het.